This is a 2 days Intensive Course – QuickBooks Bookkeeping For Trucking
Full Schedule of Classes Taught by Instructor – Student Attendance Is Required On All of These Dates:
Saturday February 3 from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM Central
Sunday February 4 from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM Central
Thursday December 14 from 6.00 – 8.00 PM Central – FREE Monthly Zoom QuickBooks Support Group – Questions & Answers (this is included with your training; PAID after first month. Want to learn more? Call 331-551-8787)
Class is taught in small groups.
Bookkeeping For Trucking Company with QuickBooks Online is our uniquely developed course designed to teach you bookkeeping skills for the transportation industry. You will work on one of the most popular and user-friendly accounting programs – QuickBooks Online, QBO. Although we teach QuickBooks with the focus on trucking, after our training you will be able to understand and apply your QuickBooks skills in practically any business organization in the U.S. – thus increasing your employment chances greatly!
You will benefit from this training if you experience any of this:
- Feeling overwhelmed with keeping track of expenses, payments, and invoices?
- Having a need of transferring your bookkeeping to the most innovative and user-friendly accounting softwares?
- Thinking of becoming a knowledgeable bookkeeper in the trucking industry?
In the duration of this course, you will practically learn how to:
- Start tracking your income and expenses in QBO;
- Invoice clients and keep track of payments to be received;
- Calculate driver’s salary;
- Record factoring income, reserves, and fees;
- Generate financial statements such as Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet;
- Customize chart of accounts, sales, and purchase forms;
- Use QBO features to get more analytical data from your books.
After completing this training, you will:
- Gain confidence in using QBO for bookkeeping in trucking industry;
- Find work as a bookkeeper;
- Take control over your trucking company finances.
QBO subscription will be required ($27.50/mo). Can be cancelled anytime.
Terms & Conditions – read more
Discount Policy: Full Payment via ZELLE to email@example.com for a $29.00 discount. After sending ZELLE payment (deduct $29 from the cost of the course), please email name and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the course enrollment confirmation).
Confirmation Policy: After submitting payment, expect an email confirmation with the class location (Chicago suburb) sent directly by us within 24 hrs. Please, add email@example.com to your contacts or check the spam folder.
Payment Plan – email to request payment plan. Payment Plan Is Available through Square AfterPay via four interest-free installments.
International Payment Policy: International payments or wires are available through Wise, PayPal, or Crypto Currency.
FREE DEALS on Load Boards *
*For new subscribers only